For many years NOTOS has accompanied companies in setting up a data protection-compliant company organization as well as in data protection issues and represents them before the supervisory authorities.
Digitalization enables new business models possible and allows access to flexible, decentralized IT resources (cloud computing: SaaS, PaaS, IaaS). Valuable business-critical and/or personal data can be stored comprehensively, systematically and readily available as well as analyzed, evaluated and used profitably.
We support companies in the introduction of new technologies/communication strategies such as direct marketing programs, CRM systems, tracking systems, location-based services, credit card payment systems (PCI-DSS) and social media connections, including our expertise in competition, employment and IT law. In the area of health data protection, we advise hospitals and hospital groups on the development of data protection-compliant patient administration or hospital information systems.
Key Practice Areas:
- Privacy compliance
- GDPR audits
- Development and implementation of technical-organizational measures (TOMs)
- Data protection-compliant company organization; outsourcing; cloud computing
- Building CRM databases
- Direct marketing, digital marketing generation and use of qualified leads/interest data
- Social media connections and applications
- Employee data privacy
- Health data protection (design/configuration of patient management systems [PVS], hospital information systems [HIS] in compliance with data protection regulations)